Thursday, February 03, 2005

...Freakin Friday...

Freakin Friday... i can't seem to stop whining..whining about my day...about my week...about my expenses...basically about my life...n now i have a new reason to whine about! The only good thing in life for me right now is having to eat good food! yum yum... (oo...alam ko to most of you who knows me...matakaw ako n almost lahat ng pagkain eh masarap para sa akin...) goin' bak...so wat's dis new reason...classic depression(quoted from Roland heheh my officemate), which i'v actually inflicted on myself..you see i tend to romanticize things too much... *kaya eto naghihirap ang aking kalooban (buto't laman!) ngaun...*sigh* oh well bak to work...o sha sha ako'y magiisip ng bagong maipopost sa blog ko besides my stupid whining...
*ohhh please let my whinning stop*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home