Sunday, February 20, 2005

consistency....

evenness...uniformity...constancy...
steadiness..
regularity..
reliability...
stability...
u see the root of it ol is consistency...i want everything to be consistent...then wen i looked it up, these were all the words that sprung out of my search...i figured out that these are all actually what i am searching for... y i want things to be consistent...for me it's a sign of STABILITY...this is true for me...details to big stuff!

i gez it makes me neurotic, para bang may cycle na..pag naputol un, agad agad kong iaassume na mayroong mali... arrrghhh wat am i thinking..even my thoughts are a mess... i can't seem to get the words right! basta un na un..if things are different from wat i was used to do...may MALI!

enough! i have to be thankful for this day... yep! i had fun... and i gez i am so blessed to have friends who are worth keeping... gud nyt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home